Old 23-04-2003, 02:20 PM
animaux

Default How to the pros create such nice edges in their beds?

After I prepare my beds and get them settled, I dig with a hand trowel around
the entire perimeter and remove the soil so there is a distinguished separation
from the turf. I maintain it using my edger, but now if the soil or sod is wet
or it gunks up the blade. I sometimes use a string trimmer if the sod is wet.
About once a month I go back in with the hand trowel and scoop any soil which
fell back into the trench and trim the sod.