Old 16-09-2012, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mrcpea[_2_] mrcpea[_2_] is offline

Default storing seed packets.

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 02:12:22 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
If you are like me you pick up packets of seeds over the year and find you
have them all over the place, often in places you can't find till it's to
late to sow them.
Any ideas on the best way to keep them all together.
I am wondering about one of those concertina document folders with
alphabetical sections.

I just shove mine into a biscuit tin. I know where they are but doesn't
help with when.

You're all far too organised. We have a similar system to Christina.
They all end up in an envelope in a kitchen drawer.