Old 16-09-2012, 07:09 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Morgan View Post
snip
You're all far too organised. We have a similar system to Christina.
They all end up in an envelope in a kitchen drawer.

I use the plastic flip top containers that you buy washing products in, if
I can get them before my grandchildren do, its amazing what toys can be made
from boxes of any kind isn't it

kate
I keep mine in the fridge, at the back of the top shelf which is effectively dead space because my husband can't see what's in there without squatting.
3 indian takeaway boxes - "plant at a specific time", "succession", and "reserve" (enough planted this year - some of these packets have been in that box for years). New stuff gets lobbed on top of the takeaway boxes until I have time to sort it.

Back of the second shelf, which he also can't see, is where I stratify stuff.

I don't use the garage because it's not a friendly space for small stuff, and the cellars are too damp - things might grow.