Old 18-09-2012, 11:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ragnar Ragnar is offline

Default Any tips for growing a vine in my conservatory?

I was given a Pinot Noir vine as a present. I do not want to grow it
outside as I would not expect any fruit this far north (Manchester). So I
will plant it in a container in my conservatory.

Any advice from anyone who has done this successfully? I am not able to cut
a hole in the floor to allow the plant to root in the natural ground, nor
can I grow it outside and train it in through a hole in the wall as I have
seen suggested.

Love
R.