Old 18-09-2012, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default coals to Newcastle

"Kate Morgan" wrote in
o.uk:

no, tomato`s to Edinburgh. When my 5 year old granddaughter comes
to stay with us during the summer, one of her favourite things is to
stand in the greenhouse eating the fresh toms. This year she was
disappointed because we did not have any ready to eat. I rashly
promised her that when they were ready I would send some up to her by
post, today I have been able to do just that, the toms are ripening
thick and fast and I know she will be thrilled to get them.

granny Kate :-)

Our outdoor Gardeners Delight are ripening thick and fast too. A late
harvest and only allowed 2 trusses per plant.
Our 2 grandchildren pick and eat them like sweeties. Keeps them happy for
ages.

grandad Baz :-)