Old 18-09-2012, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default OT XP DVD player?

On 18/09/2012 08:42, Martin Brown wrote:
On 17/09/2012 18:37, Phil Cook wrote:
On 17/09/2012 16:24, Janet Tweedy wrote:

It's only a disc from the Andrew Robson Bridge Club - has card play and
lessons so should be bog standard.

Windows media player just says that I need a compatible DVD
player/software.

XP was never given a media DVD player so I could just jump to Windows 7
I suppose

You are trying to play a DVD disc on your computer, right?

Then go he http://www.videolan.org/ to download free, open source
video player software. No trackers, no malware, no trackers, no ads.

That is where we started. She said it didn't work.

Not quite where we started. Sorry, I missed the previous recommendation
and JT saying it didn't work.
--
Phil Cook