Old 20-09-2012, 02:00 PM
eonProtocol eonProtocol is offline
Registered User

Wink

this is my firsty post and am struggling to understand how i can post it correclty, as i keep getting extend message error
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry.yates View Post
I think Polycarbonate could be the right option for me. What is a reasonable price for cut to size polycarbonate greenhouse panels? This is one site which is on my radar what do you think?

Have you tried wood? i find it good value and easy to work with. Or buy pone already built i.e polytunnel. these can be found at this hydroponics uk
website