Old 20-09-2012, 02:12 PM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,alt.slack
Jazzy Belle Jazzy Belle is offline

Default Question bout fertilizer for my hot pepper garden.

On Sep 20, 4:18*am, K Wills wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:25:20 -0700 (PDT), yumhuyk

wrote:
When I am playing Dark Souls I don't want to go away from the
computer to use the bathroom during an invasion, so I have been
defecating into ziplock plastic bags at my desk. *I have bout a dozen
filled. * Is it safe to just empty them on my compost pile that I use
to hummus my hot pepper garden, or will I get the ecoli?

* * *Speak to a psychiatrist.

--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Aside from the grossness in yukkie's shitty post (pun intended. Hard
to resist to pun in this case) , there are in fact methods to use to,
for lack of a better term, compost human fecal matter to make it
suitable for growing human consumable crops.

However if yukkie is dumb enough to dump his bagged dumps directly
onto the plants, he'll only have himself to blame if the produce he
eats makes him convulsively vomit and suffer worse than Montezuna's
revenge.

Moe