Old 20-09-2012, 10:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Roundup-resistant weeds

On 09/20/2012 10:52 AM, Martin wrote:
Just remember that we take in more antibiotics in our meat than we get
from the Dr.

Especially in the Netherlands.

Very easy to avoid in France though. Many butchers follow the supply
line closely and can guarantee grass fed, minimum intervention beef.
All bets are off if you buy from a big supermarket though.

BTW after a big push around 10 yrs ago antibiotics are much less
prescribed here. It's true they used to be handed out for every cold
and sniffle.