Old 20-09-2012, 02:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default A rainy evening at the allotment.

On 20/09/2012 13:55, Baz wrote:
Wednesday evening is tennants meeting. My first.
What a load of bullshit!
I was criticised for almost even being alive. A stranger who has forced a
well loved tennant to give up just one of his 3 neglected plots.

I though you were on a waiting list and got given a half plot?
I fail to see how that is your fault.

I wish I had never bothered, they don't even know me. Well, balls to them,
I don't need their help. They might need mine one day. Blackballed for
having the audacity to sign up for a bit of shitty grassland.

Baz

You do seem to set out to rub people up the wrong way.

Getting on with the more experienced allotment growers would have given
you access to a load of surplus free plants and guidance next season.
I hope you haven't burnt all your bridges.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown