Old 20-09-2012, 03:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default A rainy evening at the allotment.

"Baz" wrote in message
Martin Brown wrote in
:

On 20/09/2012 13:55, Baz wrote:
Wednesday evening is tennants meeting. My first.
What a load of bullshit!
I was criticised for almost even being alive. A stranger who has
forced a well loved tennant to give up just one of his 3 neglected
plots.

I though you were on a waiting list and got given a half plot?
I fail to see how that is your fault.

I wish I had never bothered, they don't even know me. Well, balls to
them, I don't need their help. They might need mine one day.
Blackballed for having the audacity to sign up for a bit of shitty
grassland.

Baz

You do seem to set out to rub people up the wrong way.

Getting on with the more experienced allotment growers would have
given you access to a load of surplus free plants and guidance next
season. I hope you haven't burnt all your bridges.

Yes, you are right in saying that I rub some people up the wrong way.
It's the norm here in Lincolnshire to speak your mind and I admit I can
seem to be a bit of a twerp. Just one of my failings I am afraid, but I
have a kind heart, I think, and so I have been told. My bark is much worse
than my bite. I will just have to try harder to rub people the right way.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!

The above meaning me.

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/