Old 20-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Farmer McGreggo Farmer McGreggo is offline
Registered User

Location: New Jersey, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev \Fragile Warrior\ Volfie View Post
"MICHAEL LYONS"

Oh, cool. I was hoping that if I made it an inside plant this winter that
it would fill up my sunroom and climb up the walls but, like I said, I only
get strong west and some north light and I'm sure that's not enough for
massive growth.

Giselle
My plant is potted with a large tomato cage to grow around. My foliage grows quite a bit over the winter, but it does not flower once the buds from summer have bloomed. Once I put it outside in May, it blooms prolifically. My plant is purple flowered, but it does not grow fruit. I do not deadhead. The flowers close and drop off.