Old 20-09-2012, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Ideal material for homemade Greenhouse?

harryyates.gardenbanana wrote:

I think Polycarbonate could be the right option for me. What is a
reasonable price for cut to size polycarbonate greenhouse panels? This
is one site which is on my radar what do you think?

I've no idea what it would cost to cut polycarbonate to size but I do
know that often cutting fees exceed the price of material. I would
suggest cutting it yourself, it's not very difficult. And
polycarbonate is easier to cut than plexiglass.
http://www.controlbooth.com/forums/s...carbonate.html