Old 20-09-2012, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default A rainy evening at the allotment.

"Baz" wrote in message
Wednesday evening is tennants meeting. My first.
What a load of bullshit!
I was criticised for almost even being alive. A stranger who has forced a
well loved tennant to give up just one of his 3 neglected plots.
I wish I had never bothered, they don't even know me. Well, balls to them,
I don't need their help. They might need mine one day. Blackballed for
having the audacity to sign up for a bit of shitty grassland.

Baz

Keep your head down for a year and just do your plot.. Eventually they will
like you. If, of course, you are "nice"