Old 20-09-2012, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default A rainy evening at the allotment.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 Baz wrote:

Yes, you are right in saying that I rub some people up the wrong way.
It's the norm here in Lincolnshire to speak your mind and I admit I can
seem to be a bit of a twerp. Just one of my failings I am afraid, but I
have a kind heart, I think, and so I have been told. My bark is much worse
than my bite. I will just have to try harder to rub people the right way.

No, you're not Baz. You're the character in Fawlty Towers, played
brilliantly by Ken Campbell, who rubbed everyone, including Baz, up the
wrong way by stating the truth. ;-)

David

http://rance.org.uk