Old 20-09-2012, 11:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default giant morning glory? giant morning glory 2012-09-19 10.06.36.jpg (9 of 9) (1/1)

"joevan" wrote

Bob O'Dyne wrote:

Bob Hobden" wrote:

I'm glad you could get it all to re-combine into one photo, I couldn't.

The files were posted with PoerPost, for which I believe yEnc is the
default setting. For WLM you want to consider a yEnc decoder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yproxy

If you mean power post then it has the option I believe to post
uuencoded.

I have a yEnc decoder and have always found it worked well previously, this
time it would not.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.