Old 21-09-2012, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Help for Heros?

http://www.charitiesdirect.com/chari...s-1120920.html

Your post libels the administrators.

--

Martin

Not at all..........they are almost certainly behaving properly, the scamming will be related to money being skimmed off the building project work.

This is something that has been endemic for many years in relation to works linked to the MOD, and I see little reason why those running H4H would not want to get their snouts in the trough too.

"In terms of donation revenues I would imagine that H4H is in the top

5 of the UK operators, and in common with the others around about 75%

of these revenues, will be directed toward "admin" costs..."

is both untrue and libelous

--

Martin

What untrue in the same way those involved in illegal wars designed to further the political and economic ambitions of the US, are being referred to as "heros"?