Old 21-09-2012, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John John is offline

Default Help for Heros?

On Friday, September 21, 2012 12:00:05 PM UTC+1, Ken wrote:
On Friday, September 21, 2012 10:47:53 AM UTC+1, Ophelia wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message

"In terms of donation revenues I would imagine that H4H is in the top

5 of the UK operators, and in common with the others around about 75%

of these revenues, will be directed toward "admin" costs..."

is both untrue and libelous

Thank you Martin. Stevens is undoubtedly too lazy, and anxious to avoid

facts getting in the way of his prejudice, to actually follow your link so

to avoid any doubt here are the figures

Headline Figures:

Period End Sep 2011

***Admin Costs as % of Total expenditure -0.15%***

Now, I have no more interest in responding to KEN, Steerpike and Tony99

(Chris Stevens) (Yes, all one and the same idiot) I believe now he is just

desperately trying to generate an argument and he will get no more from me!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

I can understand the reasons for that.........you wouldnt want to discuss the whys and wherefores of a "charity" operation that supports terrorism now would you?

Certainly not on a gardening newsgroup - no.

Presumably you are a coward who dare not venture onto the likes of uk.politics.misc for fear of the mauling you would get?

So you choose what you believe to be a group full of kind old ladies and retired gentlemen and try to peddle your nonsense here instead?