Old 21-09-2012, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Help for Heros?

What untrue in the same way those involved in illegal wars designed to further the political and economic ambitions of the US, are being referred to as "heros"?

What is untrue and libelous is the claim "... and in common with the

others around about 75% of these revenues will be directed to "admin

costs" "

If you can prove this statement either put up or shut up.

--

Martin

I wonder if you would be able to provide full details of any of the sovereign states which have been attacked by UK forces in the last 10 years say, that posed any sort of direct threat to either the security or the people of the UK?

As to scamming donated money, I would guess this is the main reason for many very costly building projects, which mean its very easy to skim off considerable sums in cash.

If this were not the case, then I would guess proper support in the form of things ex-service people actually need to help with everyday existence would be forthcoming.

As it is disabled ex-service people are forced to put up with cheap Chinese made artificial limbs, which in many cases dont fit properly, which makes any attempt to use them to help with mobility very difficult.