Old 22-09-2012, 06:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Scary Study - Roundup

In article ,
"Bloke Down The Pub" wrote:

"Farm1" wrote in message
http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/topics/te...monsanto-weedk
iller-and-gm-maize-in-shocking-cancer-study/232603.article#

I have seen this report elsewhere and it does seem to be flawed. Although I
would avoid GM food and would like all GM food labelled as such I feel that
all research should be genuine and not skewed to get the results desired.

Mike

Where is the flaw? How is it skewed? Who would want to skew it? What
facts give you doubt?

--
Welcome to the New America.
or