Old 22-09-2012, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ken Ken is offline

Default Sorry courgettes.

On Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:36:46 PM UTC+1, Ophelia wrote:
"Baz" wrote in message

Ophelia, you could ignore these trolls.

They feed off of responses and renew their lurch.

Just ignore them, or more precisely, one poster who shifts his or her

nym.

My advice, to be clear, do not respond.

Start a new thread on your subject?

You are quite right! I have said i will post more on that subject and I

will not!

Now let me see ... a thread on my subject ...

My flipping courgettes came to nothing and I have chucked the lot in my

compost bin You do realise I am the only person in the world to have had

a failure with courgettes???? The fact that I was very late sowing the

seeds might have had a lot to do with it, as well as the weather

Not a very interesting topic but I am sulking about it!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Strange you are happy to go with flow on a thread relating to these operators, and seem to think those who investigated them recently are not telling the truth!