Old 22-09-2012, 03:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sorry courgettes.

In article ,
Ophelia wrote:

My flipping courgettes came to nothing and I have chucked the lot in my
compost bin You do realise I am the only person in the world to have had
a failure with courgettes???? The fact that I was very late sowing the
seeds might have had a lot to do with it, as well as the weather

You're not. I have done that so often that I have given up on
ordinary courgettes - but, THIS year, even the normally reliable
Little Gem, Trompetta d'Albenga and a New Zealand hubbard type
have done very badly. I had to bin one of the Trompetta before
getting any, because of blight, and another has produced NO
courgettes.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.