Old 22-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Wipedout Wipedout is offline
Registered User

Smile Planting Perennial Plugs

Hi, I'm a new gardener and a new garden banterer! We have recently moved into a house with a huge garden and have begun to lift some turf along the drive ready for a flower bed - mainly summer perennials and spring bulbs. Ideally, I would like to plant both over the next couple of weeks. I have seen plenty of online suppliers still supplying perennial plugs, and wondered is it possible to plant these directly into the soil now or should I plant in pots indoors or simply not bother buying any perennial plugs until spring? Any help would be greatly appreciated!