Old 22-09-2012, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis Travis is offline

Default Ideal material for homemade Greenhouse?

On Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:00:29 +0000, eonProtocol wrote:

this is my firsty post and am struggling to understand how i can post it
correclty, as i keep getting extend message errorharry.yates;969169
Wrote:
I think Polycarbonate could be the right option for me. What is a
reasonable price for cut to size polycarbonate greenhouse panels? This
is one site which is on my radar what do you think?

Have you tried wood? i find it good value and easy to work with. Or buy
pone already built i.e polytunnel. these can be found at this
'hydroponics uk' (http://tinyurl.com/8bhctg8) website

I use the pan newsreader and just click "Follow Up to Newsgroup" and post
away.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington