Old 23-09-2012, 04:31 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
lil Abner lil Abner is offline

Default Try again

I tried to post a question about ground cover on a clay chert slope.
It didn't appear.
Anywho I have seen several nice plants on the Internet but at six to
nine dollars each it would take a bunch of dollars.
The little slope has forest behind it and the slop is down to the
retaining wall.
Something like 100 ft across and maybe 20 ft to the edge of the woods.
Can't use a mower unless I take a lot of vitamins.
Want something cheap that will flourish in dry as well as wet.
We don't get a whole lot of snow but freezing will cause some problems
so I need to get whatever in October.
Any ideas?