Old 23-09-2012, 04:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Scary Study - Roundup

In article ,
Roy wrote:

Tiny doses of a lot of products increase your risk of cancer. Big deal
...sunlight will do the same thing and I'm not staying inside my cave
and not venture forth.
Roundup IS relatively safe from ALL that I have read.
If small amounts increase the chance of cancer in rats then DON'T
FEED IT TO RATS...problem solved.

You obviously have done little reading, which only burnishes your
anti-rationalism and ignorance, which you seem to think is a badge of
honor.

No lifetime feeding studies were done on glypho$ate. None.
We don't know what it can do.
We are the Guinea pigs.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/glyphosatePoisonsCrops.php

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/tx800218n