Old 23-09-2012, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sorry courgettes.

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:

A good example of that is a neighbour at home who still has a superb row of
tomatoes out in his garden covered in fruit and no sign of blight (or
Bordeaux Mixture). Yet on our allotments a mile or so away I am the only one
with any tomato plants still alive (just) everyone else lost theirs months
ago.

I have exactly the same problem. My problems with spraing and
eelworm are explicable, but I have not the slightest idea why my
garden is a blight trap.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.