Old 24-09-2012, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default nice smelling plants required for planter

"jd1980" wrote in message
Hi
Hope this is in the right forum - if not please re-direct me.

Basically herre is my problem - my neighbours seem adverse to picking up
thier dogs mess - so I would like to buy a planter for my patio which I
can put outside the kitchen door which may release some nice scent which
may distract me from the dogs mess!

I have taken steps to tackle the dog problem - but even if it went away
would still like to have some nice smelling plants in the garden (it is
all patio)

Any help is appreciated.

--
jd1980

You have a 'nasty smell'. You 'suspect' Gas and call the Gas Board in.

They will politely tell you what the problem is and THEY will consult with
Environmental Services and have a quiet/polite word with your Neighbours
thus ensuring that you are not about to fall out with them.

BTDTGTTS

Mike