Old 25-09-2012, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default GQT

"Martin" wrote in message
On 25 Sep 2012 11:38:10 GMT, wrote:

Martin wrote:
We had just about the worst North Sea crossing we have ever had on
Sunday night. It was like being in a tumbler drier. I was so glad that
I wasn't one of those on a day trip to Amsterdam or Rotterdam who had
the pleasure of looking forward to the return trip in even worse
weather.

Nick was sailing on the south coast this weekend. Meant to be a trip
to France, but the weather was off. He sent me a text message on Saturday
morning saying "Why do I do this??"

I bet you have asked that question many times :-)
--

Martin

I was involved with the yachting fraternity at the time of the 1979 Fastnet
Boat Race and we had two boats in the race. I saw them when they came back
:-(

I have asked that question since and now stick to proper cruising.

Mike