Old 23-04-2003, 02:45 PM
animaux

Default corn gluten weed killer in pellet form?

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:04:07 GMT

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:52:42 GMT, "Hany Hosny" wrote:

Where can I find the trials info for corn gluten effectiveness?

Dennis

Well, you can start with my non-scientific conclusions about Wow! Plus (a
product by Gardens Alive). Big waste of money. I've dropped close to 1,000
dollars on this product (over a period of one year) and it is virtually
useless. No matter how much is applied it has no effect whatsoever. Buyer
beware.

-- Hany
Visit Kiambu, Nina, and Kasha's World
http://home.earthlink.net/~rooke8/ridgebacks

On what did you use the product, at what rate and within what window of time did you
apply it? I'm curious not to disparage you, but to find out why you did not get good
results.