Old 26-09-2012, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_3_] Pete C[_3_] is offline

Default Losing pond fish food

"john ryan" wrote in message
Since the price of pond food has shot up, we got to wondering what else
would be good to feed the goldfish in the pond with.

It turns out that they really like cooked rice. We are now wondering if
there is anyway to keep the rice and other food floating for them, rather
than have it sink and get lost in the soft mud?

Fish need a balanced diet just as you do. Have you considered bulk buying on
Ebay?
Feeding nothing but rice could be looked on poorly by RSPCA.

Pete C