Old 27-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Repin Repin is offline
Registered User

Default Selling a grow light kit

Hi!

I'm selling a grow light kit suitable for indoor plant growing. Has been used succesfully to grow chillis in approx. 1 square meter growing area. I bought it 18 months ago from GroWell's store in Fulham.

The kit is in perfect working order. I want to sell it because I'm moving abroad. I'm asking for 80 pounds for the whole kit. I live in Stoke Newington, London, but can bring it anywhere in town.

Kit includes:
- Sylvania GroLux high pressure sodium 400 W lamp, slightly yellow hue
- Century 400 W ballast
- Grasslin 24 h mechanical timer
- EcoTechnics PowerStar power contactor to be used with the timer
- 2 hanging chains
- All necessary power cords

-Repin
Attached Thumbnails
Selling a grow light kit-ballast.jpg   Selling a grow light kit-timer.jpg   Selling a grow light kit-growlightsystem2.jpg