Old 26-09-2012, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The Crazy Year continues

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:

We have both Cyclamen coum and hederafolium flowering together now and our
wisteria still has a few flowers, on the allotment a few cherries have just
set on two of our four trees (and they are getting bigger, will we get ripe
fruit for Christmas) and the winter sprouting broccoli is nearly over.

Sorry, but I regard the cherries as the only unusual ones. My C. coum
are flowering vigorously, but that's fairly normal for autumn, and
broccoli flip between being annual and biennial at whim - in some
years, all of my spring ones crop in autumn.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.