Old 27-09-2012, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The Crazy Year continues

On 26/09/2012 23:07, Roger Tonkin wrote:
Went down he garden today, and noticed that the rhododendron is
flowering!

Still not had any tomatoes yet! A couple are going pink now but it will
be touch and go if we get any before the cold weather / frosts kill them
off. They were hit badly with blight earlier in the year and I managed
to nurse some plants back to health with some anti-fungal spray but they
are fruiting very late.