Old 27-09-2012, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default GQT

Sacha wrote:
It was almost a bit drowney! My mum went with me, who is a very good
swimmer, but not a very good zumbaer. She was way too deep, so she could
hardly move (meant to have water at navel to armpit height, she was up to
her chin most of the time!)

It was definitely fun, though. The kids doing karate next door came to
have a watch at one point, i think we were a little bit noisy!

I did aquarobics at a place in Greece once. It was hilarious and
genuinely good exercise. But there's a difference between strolling
into a pool you've been lying beside in hot sunshine and getting
dressed up to go to a pool to get undressed on a cold night in England!

I like aquaaerobics, but aquazumba was almost entirely nothing like it.