Old 27-09-2012, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default GQT

"Martin" wrote in message
On 27 Sep 2012 13:56:26 GMT, wrote:

Ophelia wrote:
Now there I wouldn't even start. ;-) I'm absolutely hopeless at
'organised' exercise because it either bores me or makes me have fits
of the giggles.

Whereas I'm the opposite, if I'm not actually embarassed into doing it
'right' by having other people there, I just wander off and lose
interest.
Did I mention I tried out Aqua Zumba a few weeks ago? It was
hilarious!

What Is That???

Like zumba, but wetter!

Ideal for this summer.
--

Martin

Zumba. Is that the one you exercise to very loud boom boom boom 'music'?

Mike