Old 29-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jampton View Post
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:06:30 +0000, Granity wrote:

Also Davis do more upmarket ones.

'Professional cabled and wireless weather stations and weather software
for the home, education, and professional needs by Davis'
(Professional cabled and wireless weather stations and weather software for the home, education, and professional needs by Davis)

Yes Davis do *very* good weather stations. I've got the wireless VP2 -
can't fault it - it's great.

BUT it costs a fortune :-( Not really what you'd need just for greenhouse
temperatures.
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton
Indeed, I only really included it for anyone who might be looking for a complete system. Oregon are the preferred lower end systems, but their cheaper ones can be a bit finicky over signal reception.