Old 29-09-2012, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Some things never change!

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
I am very lucky to work for a firm that allows me to use the transport
for
my own use, by arrangement of course.
A co-worker and me have ferried some lost count of loads of free
manure to the half allotment and to the house.
It is absolultely amazing how many "friends" I could have now!
They think because it is free that they can give me small talk and
perseuade me into giving them some for free.
The word free is a bit misleading. I have to buy the fuel to power
both vehicles, AND the insurance for personal use of 2 of them. Now
that makes it all a bit iffy as to whether it is economical.

If your fellow allotment users are swarming over you for free manure,
just explain what you said here, and charge them less than they would
have to pay normally, and they will still be your friends.

For some fat tart to have a go at me with her giant husband, and then
asks for my wares is a big NO.

I object to that description, whether you liked her or not, that is
out of order. You are calling her a prostitute - hope she doesn't
read the group ;-) or her giant husband either..
I know you think you are talking to friends on here, but there are
many others who will read this via gardenbanter perhaps and I'm sure
we have lots of lurkers.
Just be careful about insulting a woman online who has a giant husband
who has an allotment where you are and might be lurking for one thing
and the other thing is I'd prefer it if you didn't call any woman by
that sort of name. Fat tart! FGS, Baz.
That's well out of order.

I disagree, it is not out of order. I respect your words but how do you
know if she is, in your words, a prostitute. She is a fat tart. An ugly
fat tart. I can say that because I have met them, and if you ever have
the misfortune to meet a clout like those scum you are welcome to
patronise me.
Baz