Old 29-09-2012, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default The Crazy Year continues

Martin wrote in
:

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:45:42 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
m:

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:26:17 GMT, Baz wrote:

Martin wrote in
m:

iPlayer is the thing I use on my pc, and you can watch any BBC
programme anytime you want. Retention is one month.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

Just a bit of info for those people who don't already know about
it.

I posted the link to the actual programme on iPlayer, Baz

Sorry. oops. I didn't see it and still can't

I posted it yesterday . Sacha saw it.

Whatever Sacha saw is great. iPlayer however is for all people.

That was the reason I posted it here.

Well, there is no harm done, it's only a link.
I did not see it, and possibly some others did not see it.
Now others who didn't catch your url can now.
It is not a competition you know! It is all about helping others.

Did you miss Sacha's reply to your post, as well as missing my
post?

I must have done, I am stupid, not blind. -

Baz

I think it is the problem of there being two Bazs posting here again
:-)

Eh?