Old 29-09-2012, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default The Crazy Year continues

On 29/09/2012 14:45, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:34:31 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

It's OK posting iplayer links, but what is the cost of watching a full
prog. People with limited usage are never told how much band width
they are using to watch a prog.

Well, I am so sorry for posting the link. The next time I feel like
helping somebody I will think again.

Maybe it is time Dave got a new internet provider?

Nothing wrong with my IP. in fact one of the "Which" best buys.

based on what criteria?

I have a car with no limit on it's mileage, but I still like to know how
far a journey will be before I set out.
It shouldn't be hard for Prog makers or someone to have the size posted
on the cover page or after the Prog heading.
Not everyone has unlimited fibre optic, and a bottomless purse.

How much can you download without being charged extra?

More than enough for my normal usage, I've gone over once in almost 3 years.