Old 29-09-2012, 06:30 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hill View Post

It's OK posting iplayer links, but what is the cost of watching a full
prog. People with limited usage are never told how much band width
they are using to watch a prog.

Well, I am so sorry for posting the link. The next time I feel like
helping somebody I will think again.

Maybe it is time Dave got a new internet provider?

Nothing wrong with my IP. in fact one of the "Which" best buys.
I have a car with no limit on it's mileage, but I still like to know how
far a journey will be before I set out.
It shouldn't be hard for Prog makers or someone to have the size posted
on the cover page or after the Prog heading.
Not everyone has unlimited fibre optic, and a bottomless purse.
Even the people with "unlimited" broadband may find they have a "fair usage policy". Ours works out as an average of 2Gb a day. Whether that's good or not depends on how many people you have to share with (in particular, how many teenagers).