Old 30-09-2012, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Heros or war criminals?

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:33:20 AM UTC+1, Ragnar wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

If Blair were ever charged with war crimes, would it follow that if

Nuremberg priciples were applied, that the "Heros" responsible for doing

the actual killing would also be implicated?

I've racked my brains to find a link between this and gardening.

Nope, can't find one.

R.

The link lies in the fact that many posters on here do fund raising work for the dodgy "Help for Heros" charity, which if Blair is indeed guilty, maybe needs to change its name to "Help for Killers"?