Old 30-09-2012, 02:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Some things never change!

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
John wrote in
:

If your area is anything like the one where I live, some of the
local horse owners are only too keen to dispose of the horse manure
for free, as long as you go and collect it.

Round here some just pile it up next to their field gate, with a
board saying "help yourself".

I would have thought the fat tart and her giant husband would know
that, and go and get their own.

Well, "round here" you would have thought wrong.
Please remember to snip when you are "thoughting"
At least you don't top post, but I thought that was just idleness.

Baz

I'm beginning to lose patience with you, Baz.
You have a great opportunity by getting an allotment so soon, some
people wait many years for one. Don't ruin it by falling out with the
others so soon.
This is exactly the reason why I don't want strangers to share my
plot. You never know what sort of person you might get.

Lose patience, tear your comic books up, whatever takes your fancy.
What happens here, and I think is typical of local council owned
allotments, is to let a % of plots to schools and some local schemes.
Some to try and get offenders an interest other than drug taking and
theiving. Of course they all have different days on the site so as not to
have primary school pupils mixing with the criminal type. This criminal
type only come here to keep their selves from prison. But it is all ok to
mix with the rest of us.

Baz