Old 30-09-2012, 03:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default GM crops?

"Jeff Layman" wrote

Ormolu wrote:
Steerpike wrote:

Absolute rubbish snipped - why should others who have [certainly]
killfiled
this nutter be forced to read it second-hand.

Hello there folks, I'm new here and have just spent a pleasant half an
hour
or so reading the various and informative posts that have been made by
posters who have a damn good idea of what they are about (it's certainly
relieved my boredom tonight). But as usual with newsgroups, there is one
obvious fly in the ointment - who the bloody hell is this idiot
(steerpike),
and what a prat he seems to be with his rather obnoxious trolling
statements
and total lack of on-topic subject matter?

Another bozzo for automatic dumping in the rubbish bin - which will make
my
return visits here even more interesting without his rubbish messing the
place up.

Welcome to the group! There are some knowledgeable and helpful people
here. But, as you've found out, some who you don't want to bother with.

As with any of these annoying posters, in any newsgroup, the basic rule is
"Don't feed the trolls".

I must admit I have two people in my blocked senders list, one is Steerpike
and the other is Mike Crowe. I gave them enough rope to hang themselves and
then shoved them once I was certain they weren't worth my time.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.