Old 01-10-2012, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default This year's Good+Bad (please add your own)

Jake wrote:
Grapes - plenty of little bunches on red vine but they have not
developed. Nothing on green vine. Last year the red didn't fruit at
all but the green gave us about half-a-dozen lovely sweet bunches.

Oh, I forgot the grapes. We had a really good crop of black grapes
against hte kitchen wall, and I went to Champneys for the weekend and
Nick didn't pick them and when I got back the birds had had them all.
:'(