Old 01-10-2012, 08:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Help for Heros?

In article , Martin
writes
I watched something on Beechgrove about a garden with raised beds for
people with spinal injuries. It looked to me as if the design could
be better. Narrower beds so that a person in a wheel chair can easily
reach plants the middle. Maybe something like using hanging baskets
would work too
--

Martin

And suitable for paraplegics but teraplegics might fall over! They could
really only reach stuff that they could get under with their wheelchairs
as they wouldn't be able to lean forward without falling over!

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph