Old 01-10-2012, 11:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Hazel

On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 Bob wrote:

In my garden there were a lot, but the grey squirrels have already cleared
them !

I wonder about squzzels, but there don't seem any more about than
other years. But it's as good an answer as any!

There are lots of young squirrels around here. Many are getting run over
by cars. Between Caversham and Wokingham yesterday I must have counted
at least half a dozen, not including the live ones who only just skipped
out of the way.

David

http://rance.org.uk