Old 03-10-2012, 04:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Scary Study - Roundup

In article ,
songbird wrote:

Billy wrote:
The National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC) is a collaboration
between Oregon State University and the United States Environmental
Protection Agency
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Pesticide_Information_Center

Then, there is always the debate over the politics that control the EPA.

"In June 2005, a memo revealed that Philip Cooney, former chief of staff
for the White House Council on Environmental Quality, and former
lobbyist for the American Petroleum Institute, had personally edited
documents, summarizing government research on climate change, before
their release."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...rotection_Agen
cy#Controversies

With the EPA out of the loop, you are left with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyphosate#Toxicity

heh, much good fun in there to read.

here is a different bit i ran across today while
reading up on seed cleaning / seed saving by farmers.
very interesting stories about the seed/genetic games
going on in the world these days...

http://www.equities.com/news/headlin...521766&cat=mat
erial

songbird

Thanks. I'll have read it later. I'm close to being late for work.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or