Old 03-10-2012, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default This year's Good+Bad (please add your own)

Roger Tonkin wrote:
I've got a bunch of these growing for the first time this year, but I
have no idea what's going on under the ground! I think they are Marion

Make sure you thin then to a reasonable distance apart, slugs will get
in them and most of the activity tends to be above ground when they
start swelling

I started them in root trainers then planted them out, so they should be
well spaced already. I have no idea if they will work, but they have
leaves. :-)