Old 04-10-2012, 01:26 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by echinosum View Post
Daisy a problem? I'd be happy if daisies in my lawn were the worst thing. Couch grass and yarrow and lesser trefoil and bindweed and ragwort and selfheal, these are problems.
Wish I had yarrow and self heal. And some birdsfoot trefoil while we're at it.

All I have is daisy and white clover. Though probably after the last 6 "summers" introducing marsh lousewort would be a success. (I already have a swamp cypress)